Re: automatic pgp decryption for specific mailbox??

2000-03-14 16:29:28

I don't think that option -m or -o is what you're looking for.
I think -m pipes the decrypted message through more and -o will
prompt you after it decrypts a message which will cause probs
with your perl script.

I'd suggest using gpg with it's quiet mode. Maybe something
along the lines of this (none of this is tested):

# -q = quiet mode
# --yes = answers yes to most prompts
# --decrypt = decrypts to stdout
:0
| gpg -q --yes --decrypt | perl /path/to/test.pl

Of course, I'm assuming you have a way to feed the passphrase
to pgp before it decrypts stdin.