procmail not main delivery agent?

2000-03-19 17:36:17
Hi,

I have procmail installed on two seperate systems, my own system on my
home PC, and on the system at college. Both systems have Linux (RedHat6.1)
installed, including procmail.

I have procmail doing some basic filtering on the system at college, which
I did by simply creating a .procmailrc file in my home directory. Works
fine.

So I transfered the same file to my system at home, and changed the
relevant details, but nothing! I have verbose on, and I have specified a
logfile (similiar to the other system) but nothing shows up in the log.
The log is never created. It appears that procmail is not running at all.

Can someone tell me if there could be another program running instead of
procmail? If so, how do I switch control to procmail.

Or is there a simler explanation?

Regards,
Mark Irvine

Always reply to mirvine(_at_)compsoc(_dot_)com