Re: Reducing PS Output

2000-04-06 01:35:39
On Thu, Apr 06, 2000 at 02:42:49AM -0400, Stan Ryckman wrote:
I may be wrong, but I thought the original poster was looking for a way to
HIDE formail's args from OTHER people's ps commands.  (I imagine the purpose
is to avoid exposing something in headers not meant for the world to see.)

That was kinda my impression to. I was just giving a better way to do what
they were telling him to do, though it won't achieve what we both seem to
think he's after. I'm not sure there IS a way to do that.