Re: CC and TO:

2000-04-06 08:30:28
Hello,
  I'm going back through my old archives, and because I've just learned
something, I'll share with you the secret (see attached text).

Using the `m'  flag for local mailer defined in sendmail.cf under Mlocal
will do the trick (save the bandwidth), probably you can also add it if
you have the Mprocmail part (I don't know yet if it's worthwile to add it
to both definition or just to one of them...).

Hope this helps ;)
Martin