Re: FW: Procmail Question!

2000-04-07 10:21:34
I think it's something along the lines of:

:0fhw
* ^TO_mylist(_at_)domain\(_dot_)com
| formail -I"Replay-To: mylist(_at_)domain(_dot_)com"

On Thu, 6 Apr 2000, Brian Budnick wrote:

What I want is that when someone e-mails mylist(_at_)mydomain(_dot_)com it
will add the header of <reply-to> mylist(_at_)mydomain(_dot_)com to the message
before sending off to sendmail to process, so when users reply to
messages that came from the mailing list it will mail the message
back to the list.

Can someone help me with what my rc file should look like?

/////
C-@,@   Brian Budnick    (dreamboy(_at_)aros(_dot_)net)
"\ -/       ArosNet Systems Administration