Fixing unquoted filename.

2000-04-11 10:03:26

I noticed a few times in my procmail logging getting a "Fixing unquoted
filename." message.  I never really paid much attention until today - it
got trapped in some kind of loop and dumped about 600 MB of text before I
caught it (I found a runaway perl process and killed it)!  Can anybody
tell me what this means?  I had received a message containing both a
100K JPEG attachment and a 135K file named $RFC822.eml.  Thanks

--
Johh Heyer - john(_at_)arnie(_dot_)jfive(_dot_)com - http://www.jfive.com

"Me fail English?  That's unpossible!"  -- Ralph Wiggam