Some maildir questions

2000-04-25 02:53:01
I have a couple of questions regarding procmail's maildir support.

If a delivery mailbox doesn't exist I believe that procmail will
create the mailbox, until now this would always have been in mbox
format, is there any way of getting the procmail 3.14 to create maildir
mailboxes?

Otherwise does this mean that procmail will only deliver in
maildir format to already existing maildir directories created by
maildirmake (or whatever)?

--
Chris Green (cgreen(_at_)x-1(_dot_)net)
  Home: chris(_at_)isbd(_dot_)demon(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk            Work: