Re: Last attempt!

2000-05-01 09:15:06

Just have procmail pipe any message that has a tiff attachment to a
separate program written in shell/gawk/perl or whatever you use and
have that program do the processing...

david potter

On Mon, 1 May 2000, admin wrote:

I will once more direct my question to the group to see if anyone knows
the answer to this.

Can you???

a. set procmail to

... UUdecode mime attached tiff files.
... sort them into specific folders and.,..
while decoding the attachement, rename the tiff files to
subject-number.tiff.

Greatful for any advise and a pricetag from someone able to do something
like this.

Mike

Please reply to MIKE(_at_)storageforrent(_dot_)com as the time is running out.