Help with config file

2000-05-08 04:34:25
Help!

I want to make a config file with the following rules and haven't made it so
far (e.g. AND-Connection of rules, ...), please help me!

Following targets:

* ignore all mail received from papers(_at_)company(_dot_)com with a size
larger than
50000 byte (= forward to /dev/null, this is what I found out)

* All Mails with Subject containing "Telephone conference" (not as whole,
but as part of the subject) shall be forwarded to info(_at_)company(_dot_)com
and my
address (kasper(_at_)company(_dot_)com)

* All Mails with subject "get papers" shall send a file on the local hd
(~/paperlist) to the sender of the request if the requesters E-Mail-Address
contains @company.com

* All other mail should be forwarded to kasper(_at_)private(_dot_)com

I mainly failed on doing AND-Connections of rules and on partial string
comparison ("contains")

'Please help!!