procmail list headers unraveling?

2000-05-18 07:31:16
This post has 200% relevance, as it is about procmail _and_ about the
procmail list :-)

Starting approximately this weekend, most (but not all) mail from the
list is missing the Resent-From and Resent-Sender headers on which I
rely for sorting.  Has anybody else seen this and can comment?

I actually have a similar problem with 1 other list, so I am not
entirely sure this isn't my friendly upstream mail router stripping
the headers :-(  Any information one way or another appreciated.

--
Ian Zimmerman, Oakland, California, U.S.A.
In his own soul a man bears the source