Just Upgraded my procmail to 3.14

2000-05-18 07:31:56
Well I talked to my system admin and asked him to upgrade procmail ...

after he did so, the mail doesn't evan take a look in .procmailrc any more
??
I mean i don't eaven get a log file

and still if I do "procmail -v"
        <procmail-users-request(_at_)procmail(_dot_)org>

Locking strategies:     dotlocking, fcntl(), lockf()
Default rcfile:         $HOME/.procmailrc
Your system mailbox:    /var/spool/mail/steinar

Thanx,

Steinar
Steinar M. Skúlason               TM-Soft
Programmer                        Tel : 545 3054
steinar(_at_)TolvuMyndir(_dot_)is            http://www.TolvuMyndir.is