Re: procmail, qmail, maildirs etc

2000-07-03 03:45:19
Hi,

I'm still trying to sort a large mailspool into Maildirs. I'm running
qmail 1.03, procmail 3.15pre, and it's still not working.

In the INSTALL file, it says "To install procmail, lockfile and formail: edit
Makefile & config.h accordingly".

What exactly is accordingly for my configuration? Do i need to modify
src/authenticate.c like i asked in my original mail?
If so, what too? I don't code, so it's all a bit random to me.

As ever, the command I'm trying to run is:

$ formail -ns procmail .procmailrc < SORTME

and the error I'm getting is:

procmail: Couldn't create "/var/spool/mail/reflex"

Everything seems to work fine for standard incomming mail, so perhaps my
formail command is incorrect. All my
environment variables are pointing to the correct Qmail values btw, ie,
MAILBOX=$HOME/Maildir/ and so on.

I'd appreciate any help.

Thanks

ian
--
[darq#]-[ian(_at_)darq(_dot_)net]                 the ruiner's got a lot to
prove