Re: procmail and pop3 , imap

2000-07-06 11:07:35
Let me know if you find an answer, I am running into the same problem

dwc

On Thu, 6 Jul 2000, Hazy Xu wrote:

Hi,

Procmail can deliver mail to $HOME/Mailbox. I just add

DEFAULT=$HOME/Mailbox

to file /etc/procmailrc and it does work. Now I want to set up
my pop3 server and imapd server. UW imapd can only work with
default mailbox '/var/spool/mail/*'. How can I find an imapd to
work with $HOME/Mailbox? The same problem occurred with pop3d.

Why pop3d and imapd not design to have a configure file ?

Hazy