Re: permissions

2000-07-07 04:54:03
guenther+procmail(_at_)gac(_dot_)edu writes:
Chris Hanlon <chanlon(_at_)amavi(_dot_)com> writes:

Can you please tell your mail client to only send plain text when you
send message to the procmail mailing list?  It just makes it more
annoying to respond to your messages.

 Someone sent me this form letter, and I've been using it since in
 private email as response to multipart/html crap on mailing lists.

Hi,

Your message was coded in HTML, instead of the plain text format.
Please turn off HTML coding in future messages to me, or to
mailing lists and list servers.  See instructions about this at:
http://www.rootsweb.com/rootsweb/listowners/html-off.htm or
http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/1236/nomime.html.

Best regards,

"I was playing poker the other night ... with Tarot cards. I got a full
house and four people died."
                -- Steven Wright