Re: help needed !!

2000-07-08 11:01:06
Actually i want a both the mailservers to act like backup for each other.
can you tell me how to do that? I am trying to do this with procmail, as
of now i am not successful.

with regards ,
vanchy

On Fri, 7 Jul 2000 guenther+procmail(_at_)gac(_dot_)edu wrote:

Vanchynathan <vanchy(_at_)nimbus(_dot_)ee(_dot_)iitm(_dot_)ernet(_dot_)in>
writes:
hai thanx for your reply. Procmailex has this recipie, which can be used
in ~/.procmailrc but i want it to put it in /etc/procmailrc so that this
recipie will come into effect for all the user. Basically iwant to
generalise this recepie for all the users in both the servers. I will be
happy if you can help me .

So, you want all mail sent to either of two addresses to be duplicated
on the two servers?  Can I ask _why_?  The answer to that may greatly
affect how it should be done.

Philip Guenther