Help please...

2000-07-09 22:33:37

        Hi, i'm try to use procmail as filter to don't acceptt send mail from
one specific domain...

        I look for the example in man procmail, but this not clear for me...

         Mprocmail, P=/usr/bin/procmail, F=mSDFMhun, S=11, R=21,
                      A=procmail -m $h $f $u

       This enables you to use rules  like  the  following  (most
       likely  in  ruleset 0) to filter mail through the procmail
       mailer (please note the leading tab to continue the  rule,
       and the tab to separate the comments):

              R$*<@some.where>$*
                      $#procmail $@/etc/procmailrcs/some.rc
$:$1(_at_)some(_dot_)where(_dot_)proc
mail$2
              R$*<@$*.procmail>$*
                      $1<@$2>$3       Already filtered, map back

        Should i put this lines in my sendmail.cf file?
        "some.where" is the domain to filter?

        And /etc/procmailrcs/some.rc could be as simple as:

              :0                              # sink all junk mail
              * ^Subject:.*junk
              /dev/null

              :0                              # pass along all other mail

        If i want reject all incoming mail from "some where" how must be these
lines?

        THANKS A LOT in advances for your help....