Re: simple recipe for keywords in Subject: and Body.

2000-07-10 20:27:14
I'm very sorry but I misunderstood what you were asking. The example I sent
works fine for headers, but will not do anything with filtering content. I'm
sure that others on the list with much more procmail experience than I can
give you better solutions. You may want to scan the archives at

and see what you can find.

 - jeff

On Mon, Jul 10, 2000 at 04:31:26PM -0400,