fmt to reformat body

2000-07-11 23:12:40
I often receive mail in which the sender's MUA is creating lines
longer than 80 characters.  Generally, I just use "pipe fmt"
in mailx to look at this but then I don't get it /bin/more'd.
If I wanted procmail to do this for me for a particular sender
already being filtered, how would I change the following simple
recipe to do the fmt and -not as important- change or delete
the now incorrect Content-Length header?

   :0c
   * ^From(_dot_)*rex138(_at_)aol(_dot_)com
   rex.king

Thanks for any help.

Dave Robbins