RE: Forwarding only subject & sender ...

2000-07-13 05:20:19
On Wed, 12 Jul 2000, Turcu Mihai wrote:
Thanks for your help, but I wanted to forward the mail without body and
atachments to another account, not to an smsprogram.

Ahh. It's good to make an explanation of what one wants to do. It's easier
to solve the problem then.

Anyway, I managed to put together a small recipe who works for now:

:0c
{
:0 fbwi
| cat > /dev/null

Isn't it possible to deliver to /dev/null directly?
:0 fbwi
/dev/null

:0
! user(_at_)host(_dot_)com

But actually I think you can do all that in one receipt:

:0 h
! user(_at_)host(_dot_)com

This should send only the headers...
It's actually a shorter version of the vacationreceipt found in the
procmailex manpage... I have not tried it though...

--
Political history is far too criminal a subject to be a fit thing to
teach children.