Using Procmail as a front end mail filter

2000-07-13 22:13:17
Here's what I want to do. I would like to use sendmail and procmail to create a
front end for our lotus notes email server. Sending all the mail through the
linux box and rejecting any mail that is not specifically destind fo our domains
and pass the rest of it to Notes.
Is this possible and if so how would one go about creating such a beast.
There will be no local delivery. Every thing that didn't pass the rules would be
sent to the null device.