And some more stuff. This has got to be weird.

2000-07-19 21:42:41
Here is what occurs in my maillog file
Jul 19 21:05:15 www vpop3d[17846]: user support logged in, domain Virtual
hosting
there is no errors about procmail.  I use virtual domains for my email the
path=
/home/vhome/somedomain/home/useraccount
I have tried placing procmailrc here as well... Nothing seems to work.  I
can give someone root and pass them some really good scripts, if they can
help me out.
Thanks
Andrew