MAPI's unknown recipient error

2000-07-25 07:05:25
Hello,

I am searching the web for answer of Unknown Recipient error
of using MAPI, I came across a message that you wrote years
ago. My recipients exist, plus if I set the option of Send
to true (to see the message before I send), I am OK, If I
set it to false or take the default (just send without my
interaction). I got 'unknown recipient' error. Do you have
any idea of this, could you please shed some light on this
one?

Thank you so much.

---Yang

--
Yang Xie
The hardest part of climbing the ladder of success is