multiple actions

2000-07-28 08:53:32
let's say i want to take a mail from a digest and store it in it's own folder
BUT i also want to play a particular sound to notify me that it's in there.  i
have sound working fine with my normail e-mail (that is when there are no other
actions) but when i'm trying to send it to it's own folder i can't seem to get
it
to work.  what i have is:

:0:
* ^TO_\/(_dot_)+procmail(_at_)*