handling bounces...

2000-07-31 01:03:17
Hello,

I have business of providing virtual domains on my server
(www.inwiz.com). one of my clients has a newsletter
script...which sends the newsletter by using sendmail...but
a lot of his addresses are invalid and the mail sent to them
bounces to nobody(_at_)inwiz(_dot_)com(_dot_)

Questions:
1. How can i set the header for sendmail so that the mail
bounces to the address in the From: header?

2. Any other method of handling this via procmail...I cannot
use smartlist or sparklist (i forget the name! sorry!)

Thanks for ur help...

--
Best regards,
 Ashish                          mailto:ashish(_at_)pawaskar(_dot_)com