Pine doesn't read mails filtered by procmail

2000-08-10 23:23:32
Hi,
Procmail saves all my emails coming from fetchmail in the files where
the recipes of .procmailrc say to save them. But I can't read the emails
properly, I just can open one big file where all my emails are with all
headers and everything, I can't browse with pine through my emails any
more if I use procmail. Is there any possibility how I can use procmail
and pine together without this problems ?

With Regards,
Michael Koops