Mails with attachment are not delivered as specified in the rule

2000-08-25 04:23:06
From time to time I get mails to the default email adress
(last rule in procmailrc) which should have been forwarded
to person1 or person2 by a rule above. I found out that
the reason is that these mails have gif- or jpg-attachments.
Has anybody solved this problem already?
Please mail to me directly: clemens_mueller(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com
Thanks
Clemens Mueller
Weilheim i. Obb./ Germany