Re: Segmentation fault error + more

2000-08-25 16:10:42
James Hall <James(_dot_)Hall(_at_)RadioShack(_dot_)com> writes:
Please forgive me in advance for asking a question that is probably covered
in a man page or FAQ, but I cannot seem to find the answer anywhere. Also I
should note that I am a Procmail newbie.

I am getting a constant error from procmail (whenever I just type 'procmail'
at the prompt) that states:
"Segmentation Fault".

Something is wrong with your procmail binary.  Perhaps it was compiled
for another platform?  I would suggest reinstalling it after making sure
you have the correct RPM.

Philip Guenther