Re: Blocking Messages Containing Specified Attachment extensions

2000-08-31 14:01:49
At 01:26 PM 8/31/00 -0400, you wrote:
I'd like to know if anyone has written a recipe to block email messages (not forward) based on file attachment extensions. We'd like to block all "exe" and "vbs" attachments from being sent through our mail server for one specific client.

If this has been done already, forward me or post your recipe here. I'm sure others would have a use for it as well!

Michael