Re: BOGUS files

2000-09-26 09:44:50
I am not sure whether it is procmail or sendmail that does the checking, but the mailbox has to be owned by the user who is recipient, (and group mail??), otherwise the old, "mis-owned," mailbox gets renamed "BOGUS.blah," and a new mailbox with proper ownership gets created.

I believe that several people posted various shell and perl scripts a few months ago that fixed file ownership on those files.
--
Michael