Problem with DEFAULT folder

2000-10-03 07:18:43
Hi,

    I have written a small recipe using procmail. It
checks for the Subject 'test' and if it matches
deletes that mail.
    The problem is the other mails are not being
delivered properly to my inbox which is
'$HOMEDIR/mail/incoming' file. I am using pine as mail
client which accesses this file as inbox.
    One more thing is all these messages are stored in
files like msg.* in the mail folder. But, the procmail
is not appending the 'incoming' file which it is
supposed to. Do I need to any setting for doing so ?

Here is the listing of my .procmailrc file

VERBOSE=yes
SHELL=/usr/bin/sh               #Use the Bourne shell
(check your path!)
MAILDIR=${HOME}/mail            #First check what your
mail directory is!
DEFAULT=$MAILDIR
LOGFILE=${MAILDIR}/procmail.log
LOG="--- Logging ${LOGFILE} for ${LOGNAME}, "

#Whatever recipes you'll use
#The order of the recipes is significant
:0
* ^Subject: test
/dev/null

# Accept all the rest to your default mailbox
:0:
${DEFAULT}

And here is my .forward file
|procmail