Re: Duplicate messages

2000-10-04 03:37:45
One of the mailing lists I have subscribed is delivering 2 copies to my
maildir (qmail) directory. The other mailing lists are delivering only one
copy to their maildir directories. How can I debug this mailing list
delivery alone? Can I turn debugging on for this mailing list alone?

Why not start with a careful check of the headers (those things on either side
of your nose are wonderful diagnostic aids if applied correctly; they're not
there just to make your face look pretty;-)).

Look at particularly message-id: headers and received: headers to see if you
can discern just where the duplicates originate.

It might be something as silly as you're subscribed twice, either from your
error or theirs.