RE: is there any way

2000-10-06 13:59:48
David W. Tamkin (dattier) wrote:

 :0Bbfw
 * responded successfully$
 | grep -v 'responded successfully$'

The grep is elementary enough for me.  But this recipe
brings up a question I have about flags.  Why,
when we do something like this, do we need both
a B and a b flag?  And what will allow the message
body to be mated back with its headers when the
filter process is done?

--
Netcom has imploded.  Please now use NOTnetcom.com for mail.
Ex-Netcommies:  Mail "forwards" for free forwarding service!