Re: How do i save to forwards to separate files according to

2000-10-10 08:30:05
Okay. This is the code that works the best. The only thing is that it doesn't strip the "Fwd: or Fw:" and it doesn't put the "_" in place of the spaces.

:0
  * ^From.*gerber
  * ^Subject:(.*:)? *\/[^ :]+\<.*
  {
   SUBJECT=$MATCH
  # use $HOME variable in case admins reorganize the system and move it
   STORIES=$HOME/public-web/Stories

   :0
   * SUBJECT ?? /
   SUBJECT=| echo "$SUBJECT" | tr / %
   # SUBJECT=| echo "$SUBJECT" | tr /\s/_
   :0bc:
   $STORIES/"$SUBJECT"
  }

Should the section that is commented out be in there? That is just something that I though of tho so I don't even know if it makes sense.