Re:Skipping help.

2000-10-13 14:16:11
At 3:24 PM -0400 10/13/00, Robert Campbell is rumored to have typed:

I don't know what is being skipped. I just know that it is skipping.  How
do I find out.  I turned verbose on but I still don't know what exactly is
being skipped.

   Look _carefully_ at your logs. With VERBOSE=ON, _every recipe_ is noted as
to success or failure ("Match on..." "No Match on..."); so walk through your
log from the top, comparing it to your .procmailrc and any INCLUDEd files,
until you find the syntax error that's causing the problem.

         Charlie