Re: scoring question

2000-10-21 01:47:04
Lingen Gayle C CONT PSNS <lingeng(_at_)psns(_dot_)navy(_dot_)mil> writes:
I have searched the FAQ sites I could get to regarding "how does scoring"
work.  Would someone point me to a good site to explain this in a detailed
manner?   I am unlucky enough to inherit our internet mail configuration and
I my just starting to understand procmail.

Have you read the procmailsc(5) manpage?  If not, try entering the command
        man procmailsc

Philip Guenther