receipe question

2000-10-22 13:04:24
Hi,

I have the following in .procmailrc
file

:hb
^From:(_dot_)*objectmulti(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com
|mailexec

and whenever I receive an email from objectmulti(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com
procmail is invoking mailexec. So thats' not a problem

However, sometimes I may receive mails that has header like this
To: panthagani(_at_)onebox(_dot_)com
and if the header contains the above To: then it should not invoking
anything?? So how could I do this to accomplish this????

So basically invoke mailexec IF AND ONLY IFF you recieve mail
from objectmulti(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com and from anything else just dont'
do anything!!!!

Thanks

Anand