Procmail Virtual Hosting and SmartList

2000-10-30 15:58:49
Hi,

I'm trying to set up SmartList to work with several
virtual hosting accounts on my server but just can't
seem to be able to make it work...

I installed SmartList on the different virtual accounts
and have a link in "/etc/smrsh" to the "flist" program
in the ".bin" directory of each account... It works but
only the one linked to "flist"... In order to be able to
have links to all the "flist" programs of all the accounts
in "/etc/smrsh", I used different links with different
names but they just DON'T work... it seems to me
like Procmail wants the link in "/etc/smrsh" to be named
"flist" ONLY, in order to work...

Can someone out there please help???

Thanks!
- Jorge.