HELP with Autoresponder

2000-11-05 03:51:28
 AUTORESPONDER with Procmail

Hi,
I am in a little dilemna and would want to implement what you
guys have implemented on the subject.
I've searched and tried out options but I still don't seem to get it to
work. May you kindly help me with the recipe that you used to establish
your autoresponse.
I simply want to have all mail to wash(_at_)iconnect(_dot_)co(_dot_)ke
responded to by some text
and then saved to a file (mbox format). I have tried many opts but no luck.

I landed your link when I searched for this issue. Hopefully you may be
able to help me ? Do you have a simple working recipe??

Thanks in advance.

NB: Pls cc me in the reply as I am not in the list.

Odhiambo Washington

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington  Inter-Connect Ltd.,
wash(_at_)iconnect(_dot_)co(_dot_)ke  5th Flr Furaha Plaza

Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.