Re: procmail removes headers

2000-11-11 16:09:11
Please consider subscribing to the list for the duration of your inquiry - if this rolls out into a lengthly discussion to clear up your problem, some participants will no doubt fail to cc you later on.

Also, check the various FAQs available for procmail (these are referred to liberally in any search of the procmail archives).