Whitespace regex

2000-11-13 10:44:08
WHat is the syntax for a whitespace indicator in procmail?

ie:

* To:\ssomeone(_at_)somewhere

THe reason is I used to use ".*" however I just got burned..

blah-devel-list(_at_)somwhere and devel-list(_at_)somewhere both match the
regex:

* To:(_dot_)*devel-list(_at_)somewhere

So my regex gets both lists.  I don't want rule ordering to
dictate correct filing, I want the regex's to do so.  Any help
appreciated.

TIA

      Mike A. Harris  -  Linux advocate  -  Open source advocate
          This message is copyright 2000, all rights reserved.
  Views expressed are my own, not necessarily shared by my employer.