Re: Block EXE Files

2000-11-14 14:06:31
On Mon, Nov 13, 2000 at 05:25:30PM -0200, Glauber wrote:
hi all,

   How can i block exe files with procmail? Alguem do brasil pra me ajudar?
This one is not exactly 100% matching, but it should get you going:

:0:
* .*name=".*exe"$
        /dev/null
}

It will drop mails with attachment with exe in the end of the name.

(Yes, I know this is also checking in the body of the mail, but im currently
too braindead to type out the whole rule)

--
It's better to burn out than to fade away --Kurgan