procmail and checking sendmail's second received header..

2000-11-16 00:58:26
Hola

        I've been through all of the sites/FAQs I can find as to how
to do this, and none of them do exactly what i want (not to mention
my current rule is sending all mail to /dev/null =))

        I want to check sendmail's SECOND received header (by) for
the host or IP there, check that against a file (defined in a variable)
for a list of known spam or open relays. If it matches, then ...
it doesn't matter.. send it to /dev/null.

        The best i've been able to find (at least to match sendmail's
second received header, not dealing with my "check this file" requirement
is:
            :0
            * $ 1^1 ^Received:.*by$s+\/.*
            action

        Any ideas? If the answer IS on the net, then please forward me
the link. Otherwise, recipes that solve the problem would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks

callas

--
   .     Sarah Nesladech -   Toronto, ON. Canada
pager(_at_)nullrouted(_dot_)com
   |     I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day.
 _/ \_   Tomorrow is not looking good either.