Re: recipe provided with mutt gnupg how-to

2000-11-20 12:58:33
cory wrote:
:0 h
* ^Subject:[    ]+\/(|send)[    ]+key pub\>.*
| mutt -s "Re: $MATCH" `formail -rtzxTo:` </clau/mykey.asc

<snip>

This doesn't make a lot of sense to me (the trailing '.*', for
example, looks suspicious).

Without ".*" $MATCH would consist only of "send key pub" and anything
after that would be deleted.

The redirection looks a little funky but basically it should work.

There are many recipes of this type floating around -- can anyone see
a reason for doing it the above way?  Aren't there much more elegant
ways to do this?

Do you like this one better?

    :0 hwi

--
Neither I nor my employer will accept any liability for any problems
or consequential loss caused by relying on this information.  Sorry.