Re: Procmail with sendmail and cyrus

2000-12-04 05:33:57
On Sun, Dec 03, 2000 at 10:03:32PM -0600, Mobeen Azhar wrote:

-8<-

The issue arises when I bring procmail into the picture.  Using a setup
similar to what is working with the 1.6.X system, mail is never delivered.
I turned on as many debugging features as I could find and I can confirm
that procmail does end up firing up deliver.  I have tried having procmail
fire up deliver with the following different command lines.

-8<-

You might want to temporarily replace deliver by a small shell/perl script,
which allows you to for instance strace(1) the deliver program or do some
other kind of debugging.

Now, when procmail is taken out of the picture, and I use sendmail alone,
mail is delivered fine.  However, in that instance, sendmail is using lmtp
to deliver the mail to the Cyrus lmtp daemon.  Can procmail deliver via
lmtp?

Not that I know of, unless you want to write extra scripts/programs that can
do lmtp delivery.

--
GUI
What your computer becomes after spilling your coffee on it.