Re: Why is it skipping?

2000-12-12 15:01:45
On Tue, Dec 12, 2000 at 01:02:58PM -0500, Poohba wrote:
You need to add a * in front of ! ^MAIL_DEAMON (and correct that to
MAIL_DAEMON) AND ! ^X-Loop: poohba(_at_)\io(_dot_)com (and change that to
poohba(_at_)io\(_dot_)com)

Doesn't that mean if it is from MAIL_DAEMON and from me ignore?  I want it
to be if it is from either to ignore not only meet if both.

No, it means "If it is NOT FROM_DAEMON[1] OR it does NOT have "X-Loop:
poohba(_at_)io(_dot_)com", do...

[1] For the sake of clarity, I will refer to what you apparntly meant to use,
not the arroneous string.

--
Andrew Edelstein                http://andrew.pure-chaos.com

President Andrew Shepherd: You want free speech? Let's see you acknowledge a
man whose words make your blood boil who is standing center stage advocating
at the top of his lungs that which you would spend a lifetime opposing at the
top of yours.
                                The American President