Re: Configure procmail

2000-12-20 10:21:55
Hmmm....Does the directory exist and are the permissions set so that users
have write access to it? I think the permissions should be something like
this.

[root(_at_)postal1 mail]$ ls -ld /var/mail
drwxrwsrwt   4 root     mail         7168 Dec 20 15:35 /var/mail

Check the parent directories as well, to make sure that they are set
so that users can read and execute (in the case of directories it means
searchable).

Scott