mimencode and $SECURITY_QUARANTINE

2001-01-03 08:55:19
i found this in ftp://ftp.rubyriver.com/pub/jhardin/antispam/html-trap.procmail
what is mimencode and $SECURITY_QUARANTINE ?
which value that I must attribute for $SECURITY_QUARANTINE ?

# Attachment scanning requires mktemp and mimencode.
#
# This is a non-delivering filter recipe unless $SECURITY_QUARANTINE is set.