Re: Word wrapping fix?

2001-01-14 02:26:22
On Jan 13, 2001 at 23:15, Robert Hough wrote:

Lately, I have noticed while replying to some peoples emails, that their
text doesn't wrap correctly (read, not at all). They display fine, but
once I attempt to reply, all hell breaks loose.

Yeh, the various webmail and HTML things. Virtual wordwrap. When
composing, it's displayed wrapped (at >> 80 columns, natch). When sending,
the wrapping disappears. I suppose Notepad would also be one culprit.

In Pine (you're on Pine, right?) use ^j to re-wrap. It works on quoted
text (single quoting level) too.

In procmail, filter through Perl's Text::Wrap module.

--
Satya. <URL:http://satya.virtualave.net/>
US-bound grad students! For pre-apps, see <URL:http://quickapps.cjb.net/>