Avoid Filters on a single domain

2001-01-19 10:55:21
I have one domain that wants absolutely no filters on their domain.  What
is the simplest way to avoid processing the main procmailrc file for this
domain?  Here is my current /etc/procmailrc if it helps:

# Set to yes when debugging
VERBOSE=no

# Remove ## when debugging; set to no if you want minimal logging
##LOGABSTRACT=no

# Directory for storing procmail-related files
PMDIR=/var/log

# Put ## before LOGFILE if you want no logging (not recommended)
LOGFILE=$PMDIR/procmail.log

# Create a rc file just for spam to keep the recipes separate
INCLUDERC=/etc/.spam.rc

# Create a rc file just for viruses to keep the recipes separate
INCLUDERC=/etc/.virus.rc

I'd prefer not to put a loop around every recipe and I'm assuming someone
out there has a simpler fix.

Thanks for the assist,