Local Mailing problem

2001-01-22 00:19:07
Hai

   Recently I am facing a problem that is my local
mailing in not working properly

DETAIL : I am using Linux red Hat 6.1 and smrsh with
         ProcmailV3.13.1. I use to fetch mail from
user
         "Mailserver" . In that user "Mailserver" home

         directory I have .fetchmailrc and also
         .procmailrc in which I defined with rules for

         other 12 users in linux. One such rule is :-
 :0c
 * ^TOpm(_at_)shrilcal(_dot_)virtualave(_dot_)net
  {
   :0fw
   |fetchmail -i "To:acct(_at_)shrilcal(_dot_)virtualave(_dot_)net"

   :0
   ! acct

  }

 :0c
 * ^TOsales(_at_)shrilcal(_dot_)virtualave(_dot_)net
 ! sales

 :0c
# Other usesrs all also defined below with :0c

PROBLEM: When I fetchmail from internet the
.procmailrc
         rules are working fine that is all the mails
         coming to "pm" are forwarded to "acct". But
         when one send local mail ie. one local user
         sending mail to user "pm" doesnot forward to
         "acct" but goes to "pm" only.

What could be wrong in local mailing ?

Regards

Nilanjan Sircar